Wednesday, September 16, 2009

megsmakeup-come join me

I know some of you girls are already meg heads but for those of you who arent-yet!!!-here's the skinny.Megs is the most amazing site-probably in the world(no biggin it up here it really is).It works like this make-up obsessed chicks like you and me join up,fill out a teeny profile just screen name,skintype,3 fav products-then you chat away about makeup and believe me there are tons of reviews to talk about-which earns you points which you then redeem for free beauty products-yes you heard free-meg is so generous she even pays the postage then you give feedback on your products which earns you more points-its just a really cool community with major perks-what's the catch you ask-absolutely nothing!!!.If you want to become part of this all you have to do is leave me your e-mail address under this in the comments and I will send you an invite which you click on to accept and then your part of the make-up fun-simple as that.Just to give you girls an idea of what you could get your hands on here's a photo of some of the lovely treat's I received from megs so far.

9 comments:

Duchess of Tea said...

Thank you darling for stopping by and for the lovely comment you left behind, much appreciated. I joined you blog, however, darling, I really am not into make up and wont be a good candidate for this venture. Please do stop by for a visit again.

Duchess

potionprincess said...

Thank you for joining,thats fine everyone has different intrests.Iwll be stopping by your prety blog again.

Keri said...

This is a great idea for a blog. I think it's fabulous! I'm coming back and I'm following too. Keep up the great work. I'll be reading it.

potionprincess said...

Ah thank you.

Princess Laura Lis said...

I love make up, but I don't know this trademark "Megs", I love all your news posts, and all the informations you give us. Thank you. Have a nice day!

SharynRamblings said...

Hey potionprincess. thanks for checking out my blog, commenting, and thank you for becoming a follower. i will be following your blog from now on as well. your blog is great!

How are the Murad products working for you? A lot of the girls at Meg's have given it great reviews.

potionprincess said...

Ah thank you ,Ill be following yours too-its fabulous-the murad products are amazing-Im obsessed with them especially the serum it smells like oranges and makes your skin look really glowly I saw a great difference in my skin in a week I must do review of them.

Lara said...

Your blog is really good! i have followed you please follow me back!!! :) xxx

potionprincess said...

Thank -just followed.

Post a Comment

 

potionprincess Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting