- 20g/3/4oz natural beeswax
- 5 tsp organic cold-pressed sunflower oil
- 2tsp organic cold-pressed honey
- 2 drops peppermint oil.
- Chop the beeswax into small lumps.
- Put these in a bowl with the sunflower oil and honey,then place over a pan of simmering water to heat gently.
- When the ingredients have completely melted,remove the bowl from the heat and stir in the peppermint oil.
- Pour the mixture into a small,clean,dry pot with a lid.Leave the lid off while it cools and solidifies into a balm,then close.
- Your home made lip balm should keep for a year.